terça-feira, 2 de novembro de 2010

6 meses de U.S.A ... e eu soh abusando!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
In fact, I completed 6 months here on october 12th ... so it`s almost 7 months!!! Time flies ... so fast!!!
About my english??? Ahnnn it`s getting better, but definetely it`s not good yet! I`m studying grammar at college, just on mondays. I should Study a little bit more during the week, after work. But I`m always lazy, and I`m being very disorganized!!! To be honest I`m wasting my time at Facebook instead of studying ... I know I know ... this is not good ... actually it`s terrible ... but I`m trying to discipline myself.
I used to be organized for that, but the truth is that before to got here, I didn`t had a social life. I mean ... I have friends in Brasil, but most of them are married, or live far far away, and I wasn`t worried about to have fun. I just wanted study, and to improve my english. I was very very focused on my goal, about my exchange. But now ... it looks like I wanna enjoy what I didn`t in 24 years of my life. And sometimes it looks like I wanna embrace the world ... I wanna do a lot of things at the same time. And don`t tell me that I can`t ... cause I love a challange ha ha ha !!!
So ... what`s going on here:
  • I`m gonna extend the program ... uhuuu my host family asked me ... like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I`m so happy for that!!!
  • I`m already taking Care of Camden ... but half day, cause my host is at Home, but she`s working. Sometimes I have to take care of both all day long, but it`s not big deal, cause I can handle with that ... Thank God lol!
  • My Mom told me, to not cling to anyone ... but I`ll tell you ... it`s so hard! And I did ... damn it!!! Heart and reason are fighting all the time!!!Maybe ... it`s one of the reasons for why I can`t find concentration to study!!!
  • Still trying to recovered my self steem ... sometimes I`m a drama queen ... I confess ha ha ha !!!
  • In 2 weeks I`ll be on vacations ... But I`m not gonna say anything yet ... cause I`m superstitious lol =P
  • My relationship with some of my "friends" here it`s a little bit different now ... sometimes I wish that nothing had changed ... but whatever!!! I have to be open to changes, right?
  • I learned here that we can`t live without a Cellphone ... I usually freak out, if nobody text me during the day ha ha ha! I`m a text message addict lol

Ufa ... nao sabia que era capaz de escrever tanto assim em ingles ha ha ha !!! Meninas que leem meu blog, que estao aqui mais tempo que eu e com o ingles tinindo ... feel free para me corrigirem ok!!! Eu vou adorar saber onde estou errando!!! Porque por mais que a gente consiga se comunicar aqui, eles nao falam nada quando a gente fala errado, nao corrigem a sentenca, nao te ajudam a usar o verbo ou melhorar a pronuncia, se te entendem, eh o que importa ... nao pra mim!!! Quero falar certo huahuahuhahuah!!!

Aqui ja esta um friozinho nesses ultimos dias, tenho de tirar umas fotos pra mostrar pra vcs como fica lindo no outono!!! Continuo abusando do sorvete, chocolate e afins ... sou mah companhia para minha host que sempre se alimentou de maneira tao saudavel e agora anda se acabando nos chocolates e sorvetes da vida tb ha ha ha !!!

Segue abaixo umas fotinhos do Halloween, que comemoramos no fim de semana passado!!!














Ps: Nao tive tempo de fazer um videozinho pra mostrar o progresso do meu ingles, mas se possivel farei um e postarei antes da minha viagem de ferias.
Saudades da minha familia, dos meu amigos no Brasil,do meu cachorro, de comer pastel na feira e tomar caldo de cana lol
Bjs!!!

4 comentários:

  1. Amei o post não vejo a hora de poder postar 9dades como as suas, Ah... vou aguardar o video, ok?
    hugs

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Adorei as fotus,
    que esta com inglês tilindo qndo chegar ai tbm! rs..
    Bjim

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Apesar de não comentar sempre, eu to sempre por aqui te lendo e adoro mto seu blog! Videos, posts in english... I really enjoy!!! ;)

    Se cuida!

    Bjim!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. lindaaa te add no face!!!
    beijones!
    conta sobre a viagemmmmmm!!

    ResponderExcluir